Dissolve Gallstones Without Surgery | FDA Approved Herbal Medicine | Grocare
There are two things needed to dissolve gallstones without surgery.
- Maintaining a healthy diet plan to stimulate proper functioning of the gallbladder and thereby reduce stress on digestive system.
- Proper medication to – Balance pH, improve liver health, repair gut microflora and digestion.
- GC & LIPICAN work by naturally improving liver and gall bladder health. They help reducing the excess formation of cholesterol, bile salts & bilirubin.
- GC and ACIDIM together reduce the oxidative stress on both the gall bladder & liver which then help in reversing the stone formation process.
- XEMBRAN helps restore gut microflora thereby regulating metabolism and eliminating chances of recurrence.
Symptomatic relief is seen within a few weeks, the metabolism regulates within a few months after which the stones start to dissolve naturally, without any side effects. We recommend taking the medicines for 40 days initially, seeing the benefits, and then continuing ahead only if you feel that it is truly working.
You can read more details about the medicines here.
- What are Gallstones?
- Symptoms Of Gallstones
- Is surgery the answer to gallstones?
- How to Dissolve Gallstones without Surgery
- Order Now
Before going ahead with any treatment, its very important to understand how the condition is caused and how the medication will work. Holistic treatments and self medications rely on commitment on your part to heal the conditions naturally by reversing the formation process.
What are Gallstones?
Gallstones are hard deposits of digestive fluid that can form in your gall bladder.
Your gall bladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that lies just beneath your liver. It produces a digestive fluid called bile that is released into your small intestine. Gallstones can form in a variety of sizes – some can be really tiny.
Others can be big and cause serious problems. It is also possible that a person develops one gallstone first, and multiple such gallstones over time. They look like this –
What Causes Gallstones?
The causes behind the formation of gallstone are usually unclear by medical practitioners. Most commonly they are also caused when:
- Your gall bladder doesn’t empty correctly. If your gall bladder doesn’t empty completely or often enough, bile may become very concentrated and this contributes to the formation of gallstones.
- Your bile contains too much cholesterol. If your liver excretes more cholesterol than your liver (bile) can dissolve, the excess cholesterol may form crystals that can act as gallstones.
- Research also shows a strong correlation between gallstones and the bacteria Helicobacter pylori. You can see this article that found a direct relation between h pylori and gallstones in around 80% patients.
Additional reasons often include:
- An improper diet
- Unhealthy lifestyle
What are symptoms of gallstones?
Some gallstones will usually show no signs or symptoms. If a gallstone lodges in a duct and causes a blockage, it is usually easier to detect them since this can cause great pain to the person who has one. If you have a gallstone you might experience :
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the right portion of your abdomen.
- Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the center of your abdomen.
- Back pain between your shoulder blades.
- Pain in your right shoulder.
- Other digestive problems.
Gallstone pain may last several minutes, up to a few hours. If it intensifies, it can mean that the obstruction is causing problems internally. If untreated, this can cause further complications.
Things to be careful about with Gallstones:
Many people resort to home remedies for gallstone treatment. However, some of the home remedies listed online are actually myths, and can and can actually cause more harm than good.
Read our article on 5 myths about gallstones you did not know
Is Surgery the Only Way to Remove Gallstones?
Surgery is not the only way to remove gallstones. This is an expensive, and invasive option which should only be turned to as a last resort.
The laparoscopic removal of the gallbladder might be publicized as safe way to deal with this health condition, but this surgery is rife with complications. Medical practitioners refuse to accredit or acknowledge any other form of treatment, usually failing to offer a logical explanation for such refusal. This is because it is a lucrative business model for hospitals, doctors, and the pharmaceutical industry. Rarely is your true health taken into account.
This particular study was conducted on over 9000 patients previously operated for laparoscopic cholecystectomy found some shocking results –
“The main operative incidents encountered were haemorrhage (224 cases, 2.3%), iatrogenic perforation of the gallbladder (1517 cases, 15.9%) and common bile duct (CBD) injuries (17 cases, 0.1%). Conversion to open operation was necessary in 184 patients (1.9%), usually due to obscure anatomy as a result of acute inflammation. The main postoperative complications were bile leakage (54 cases), haemorrhage (15 cases), sub-hepatic abscess (10 cases) and retained bile duct stones (11 cases). Ten deaths were recorded (0.1%).”
The fact is — many patients have reported that even post surgery, they still experienced symptoms. This particular research paper highlights this fact. The incidence of complication is so common that they even have a name for it – Post cholecystectomy syndrome.
Instead of simply ‘cutting’ out your gallstones, you are more likely going to be successful by using natural healing that supports your organs, and a lifestyle change that removes free radicals.
How to Dissolve Gallstones without Surgery?
There are two things needed to dissolve gallstones without surgery. First is maintaining a healthy lifestyle with the right meal timings and easy to digest foods. Second is the right medication to balance pH, improve liver health and reduce stress on the organs. GC, Lipican, Xembran & Acidim can help do this without any side effects.
GC & LIPICAN work by naturally balancing the synchronization between the liver and gall bladder, thus reducing the excess formation of cholesterol, bile salts & bilirubin. Elevated levels of Bilirubin in bile and urine may indicate certain diseases. GC and ACIDIM together also reduce the oxidative stress on both the gall bladder & liver thus giving strength to the organs which then help in reversing the stone formation process. XEMBRAN eliminates H pylori and thus helps eradicate the root cause of the disease making sure it does not recurr.
Thus they help dissolve gallstones without surgery. This also eliminates any chances of recurrence. Root problem – solved!
By utilizing this natural remedy as well as following a healthy lifestyle, you are sure to get rid of the disease for good.
These Four medicines, when used in conjunction with healthy new lifestyle choices can completely renew the health of your liver. As an added plus – if you have any questions regarding how to achieve balance for your daily intake of Grocare products, you can always reach out to experts at Grocare India.
You can read more details about the medicines here.