Infertility is a growing problem in the world, and with families waiting longer than ever to have children, sometimes people find out about the underlying causes a little too late. If you have been told you are infertile, and the origin of the problem is varicocele, you don’t automatically have to subject yourself to an invasive and costly surgery. There are natural alternatives that can get to the root cause of the issue, and possibly even lead to a successful procreative act!
What is Varicocele, and How Can This Cause Me to Be Infertile?
Before you can understand how to avoid surgery to correct varicocele, you need to know why this is one of the leading causes of infertility and exactly what it is. You didn’t wake up this morning and suddenly have this disease. It developed over time. This is likely due to your lifestyle choices, but these can be helped, and a natural remedy does exist to address the problem.
Varicocele affects the blood flow through your scrotum, and can interfere with blood flow to your sperm, being held in the sperm sac of the testicles, which are held within the scrotum. The scrotum ‘sac’ contains blood vessels and veins that deliver this blood to the reproductive glands. A varicocele is an enlargement of the veins within the scrotum. These veins are called the pampiniform plexus. Often, someone suffering from this issue will have swollen scrotum.
You can think of this problem in this way: your sperm are starving for oxygen in order to live and chase after the ovum or egg which will eventually become a fertilized zygote before growing into a fetus and then a human baby. If your sperm don’t get the oxygenated blood they need, they are likely to be slow swimmers, or not to swim at all. In the worst case scenario, when the blood flow is extremely low due to a varicocele, there will be lowered sperm count – meaning there are no functioning sperm at all. No sperm, no baby. If you are trying to get pregnant with your partner, the varicocele is keeping this dream from happening.
When Did the Problem of Varicocele Start?
Some young boys around the age of puberty can develop a varicocele, but there are many lifestyle habits that can contribute to its development later on in life. Toxicity in the body due to diet, environmental stressors, and a lack of exercise cause the blood that must leave the scrotal sack and go back to the heart to be cleaned and recirculated to become too ‘dirty.’
This accumulated toxicity from the body’s cells affects the blood, leading to an imbalanced pH. This altered pH and toxins give rise to the formation of free radicals that accumulate around those valves going from the scrotal sac to the heart.
The blood can then not flow smoothly. Because of this, it begins accumulating in the veins. Eventually, the accumulated blood causes the vein to ‘varicose’ and forms a varicocele, just like a varicose vein in the legs.
It can take months or even years for the levels of toxicity in the body to become so high that the blood flow becomes impaired, and this is when a varicocele usually develops.
Though a hormonal imbalance can often lead to the same problem, varicocele is most often due to low oxygen in the blood, and toxicity levels found within it.
How Is Varicocele Detected?
An ultrasound is used to detect a varicocele. However, you should also request a sperm count analysis along with the ultrasound. Not only will a doctor be able to tell you how many sperm you have, but they will also test to see how active they are, which can indicate blood flow to the organs responsible for creating them.
You can also learn how sperm are created inside the male body to get a better insight into the root issue: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJR0IAbYtE)
These two diagnostic tools can offer better insight as to how severe the disease is. There have been many reported cases where a varicocele was incorrectly diagnosed as a hernia, epididymitis or a hydrocele. Thus it is very important to diagnose the disease correctly. Once you’ve been properly diagnosed, the first line of treatment usually offered by medical doctors is surgery or embolization.
Is Surgery Really the Answer to Varicocele?
Varicocele is usually treated with surgery. Even when it is ‘treated’ with surgery, doctors often find that if the underlying lifestyle issues are not addressed, and toxicity is not lessened or removed from the body, varicocele can recur up to 35% of the time. That’s a very high possibility of having the same problem again after going through such an invasive procedure.
Then you experience recurrent varicoceles. There can also be inadvertent damage to the vas deferens (the sperm release pathway) which can cause a permanent reduction in the production of sperm. The choice is up to you to decide whether surgery is really the best solution. In the least, you should be aware that there ways to cure your varicocele naturally, without surgery.
Varicocele Self Treatment without Surgery
There are two simple, straightforward steps to heal varicocele naturally.
First, you have to correct your lifestyle habits. Eat more clean foods, and less processed foods which contain free radicals that damage your cells and make your blood unhealthy. You want to increase the number of fruits, vegetables, legumes, seeds, and whole grains you consume in order to clean your body from the inside out.
To aid in reducing the free radicals in your body, that impede the proper functioning of the valves in your scrotum, Grocare India offers a completely holistic approach. Just three medicines – Oronerv (previously Nervica), Acidim and Activiz –help to restore your body’s natural pH and reduce the toxic burden.
Acidim helps alter the pH around the valves such that the free radicals become weak. Activiz helps the region to get rid of the toxins from the area and Oronerv ensures that blood flow remains smooth. This process is slow because the medicines do not affect the area directly.
These medicines work like a team medicines to help the arterial and venous systems gain strength. They will help manage the pH of the entire body in such a way that it can more quickly rid itself of the toxins that have been building up.
This method is very effective because its your body that is doing the actual healing from within. The medicines only support the body in doing what it wants to do naturally. Once you are cured, you can stop taking the medicines because the body itself gains enough strength to prevent the disease from recurring later on.
To effectively correct a varicocele, the medicines are only 50% of the treatment. The rest is up to you. Unless you adopt a healthy lifestyle, your body will not stop developing the varicocele and the medicines will only prevent the varicocele from growing temporarily.
Help Moving Into a Healthier Lifestyle
Grocare India provides a comprehensive diet chart which contains all the advice you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Remember, its not as much as what you eat, as when you eat it and whether your body can digest it. You can contact Grocare India for more information, and get started treating your varicocele naturally – without surgery.
For more details about varicocele treatment without surgery and to order online, visit https://www.grocare.com/kit/varicocele-kit
- Good mrng sir thanks for suggesting me VC Kit for Varicocele treatment pls know I am free with the pain for using the medicines for only 14 days Nervica, Acidim & Activiz. Thanks to you.
Abdul Saleem Khan, Hyderabad
- I was suffering from Varicocele and Cysts from last 2-3 years and tried all treatments, but nothing worked. I was also operated for Varicocele but the problem had continued. Finally, one of my friends recommended Grocare and I took their medicines. I was told that this will be cured within 6 months time. But I am feeling like cured within 2 months itself !! Thanks Grocare for getting me rid of this problem for which Doctors were scaring me like hell, telling me only surgery is the answer.
R P Samy, Chennai
- Myself praveen from udaipur. I want to tell something “I was diagnosed with varicocele grade 2. everyday I felt very bad and intense pain with discomfort. i searched on internet and came to know about grocare india. And I ordered medicine and start to take. Within 5 days I am 30-40% healed. Pain is zero and discomfort zero, swelling is getting lower. So I am continuing taking medicine. I feel that I will be free of this varicocele within very short time. Really thankful to grocare india, which has changed my life. I have become a fan of it. Highly recommended that oral herbal medicine over surgery. “thanks. It is my experience with 5days course of medicine. I will post again.
Praveen Joshi, Udaipur
- I was recently diagnosed with Varicocele. I had sexual problems, pain & swelling in my groin region and was advised surgery. My friend was using Grocare medicines suggested me to try Grocare treatment. I am thankful to my friend and now very happy with the results
P K Srivastava, Chennai
- I am taking the Varicocele treatment medication for a very short time now, but the pain has been reduced enough that I know your treatment is starting to work. But my pain has been extreme, so may take more then 10 days. But I have noticed a pain reduction. Thank you. My doctor is trained by the pharmaceutical companies told me that they could no do surgery and there is no cure for my condition. So I turned to your company that is located in a place that has been curing people for thousands of years with nature. And of course it is working. Thank you for not just trying to make money by lying to people as the doctors do here in the U.S.A. The system here is all about profit and not about the patient. Your product is a miracle to me so far. Thank you for everything. When this medication gets low I will for sure order more! Thanks again Grocare India!
Vincent Polverini, California, USA
Note: These are a few customers who have been so kind as to allow us to submit their words online. There are over 5000 more patients who have been healed successfully by us, but varicocele is a private and personal matter, not everyone is as comfortable disclosing it and talking about it. We encourage more patients to share their experiences regarding varicocele treatment with us. It will help us learn.