- Applicant should be current graduate student. Incoming, Full-time and part-time students are eligible, but you need to be currently enrolled to apply. To verify enrollment, please email your transcript to [email protected] with your name in the subject line.
Incoming students can submit their acceptance letter, documents and their future college attendance.
- Interested in medical related research with an interest in Ayurveda.
- Any previously awarded scholarships or monetary prizes have no bearing on this scholarship award.
- Applicants will need to submit the scholarship application on this page.
- The application includes an essay of 500 to 700 words. In addition, applicants need to email their transcript AND acceptance letter (in English) to [email protected] with their name in subject line.
- A letter of recommendation (in English) from a professor belonging to previous university or college. This should be emailed directly to us from the professors email id on [email protected]
- Scan of Student ID and Photographs should also to be emailed
- Any additional certificates will be given extra credit
The annual scholarship is open for submission every year from July 15th. Deadline for application submission for this year has been extended to August 15th, 2017 due to less applications received.
The total award amount is $1000. The winner will now be announced by September 5th, 2017 on this page. Additionally, scholarships winners will be contacted directly by email at the time of the announcement. The scholarship will be sent directly to the student/ schools financial aid office.
Selection is based solely on the essays submitted. The essay should be structured in 3 sections. What are the challenges in research and care of patients with lifestyle disease?
What has been/ is going to be your contribution to helping people with Lifestyle disease? Additional: Your experience with Ayurveda & Lifestyle diseases: Essays will be reviewed by a panel of independent judges.
The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only. Once awarded, a bank transfer will be done to the students bank account/ Schools financial aid office. Scholarship is non-renewable and is only good for one semester cycle. Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship once during their lifetime.
Grocare’s mission is to help peoplecure theirlifestyle diseases by providing Ayurvedic medicines for the same. Grocare is the only pharma company in the world which provides such treatments that need to be consumed only for a particular time. Other medicines need to consume throughout life and do not provide a complete cure. Grocare aims at curing diseases within a span of 6 months to 1 year and helping improve the quality of patient’s life.
Contact: Amit Goel
Email: [email protected]
The website Administrator may use your personal information only for the purpose of awarding the scholarship to the winner, offering the Scholarship, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities and your participation in our Scholarship constitutes your consent on the matter.