Treatment For a Natural Tinnitus Cure
Acidim and Oronerv can help you heal tinnitus naturally. Acidim helps balance the pH thereby clearing the toxins around the ear and giving the hair more breathing space enhancing sound. Oronerv helps the nerve endings more receptive thereby slowly healing tinnitus.
Once the toxins are cleared and nerve endings are rejuvenated, the tinnitus slowly disappears. To prevent accumulation of toxins and recurrence of tinnitus, we suggest following a healthy lifestyle.
Over 5500 people have been successfully healed by Oronerv and Acidim without any side effects.
- What is the cause of Tinnitus?
- What to be careful about with Tinnitus?
- How to heal Tinnitus?
- Order Now
What is tinnitus?
Tinnitus is defined as the perception of noise or ringing in the ears. it also can sound like roaring, clicking, hissing, or buzzing. It may be soft or loud, high pitched or low pitched. You might hear it in either one or both ears.
Roughly 10 percent of the adult population of the United States has experienced tinnitus lasting at least five minutes in the past year according to this source
Why is Tinnitus caused?
It is important to understand that though tinnitus feel like the disease, it is merely a symptom.
Tinnitus is a symptom that something is dysfunctional in the auditory system. This system includes the ear, the auditory nerve that connects the inner ear to the brain, and the parts of the brain that process sound. Note that this problem may also cause other symptoms such as vertigo.
Tinnitus is often regarded as the first sign of hearing loss in elder people. It can also be a result of the side effects of past medications. Here is a list of all the drugs which may cause tinnitus as a side effect – http://www.tinnitus-audiology.com/drugs.html . Usually prolonged exposure to loud sound causes tinnitus. This includes people working on construction sites, in traffic, in the army etc.
Tinnitus is not a serious health problem as a standalone. However, tinnitus over a period of time can cause other psychological problems such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, loss of focus and even some memory problems.
Here’s the real cause.
According to Ayurveda, the underlying cause of tinnitus is inner ear cell damage.
Tiny, delicate hairs in your inner ear move in relation to the pressure of sound waves. This triggers ear cells to release an electrical signal through the auditory nerve to your brain. Your brain interprets these signals as sound. If the hairs inside your inner ear are bent or broken, they can “leak” random electrical impulses to your brain, causing tinnitus. But how does the hair inside the ear get bent or broken? Its mainly because of pH imbalance. Modern lifestyle causes the pH in the body to destabilize. Thus toxins start gathering around the delicate hair and restrict the movement. Thus they get bent and cause tinnitus. Tinnitus may be caused in any ear more or less based on a number of factors such as which side you sleep on more etc.
A few things you should know about tinnitus are –
- There are many home remedies listed online that claim they can help alleviate the conditions of tinnitus. However, the home remedies claim they can do so by controlling the acidity. Some common remedies listed online are apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey water etc. While some of the above given remedies may help control acidity, they cannot provide a solution for the problem. This is mainly because tinnitus is caused because the auditory system is not functioning properly. These remedies will provide a momentary relief and will not help the system to fix itself. To cure the problem, you need to heal the system so that you do not have to rely on any medication or remedy for the rest of your life.
- Another thing to understand about tinnitus is that many medical practitioners give hearing aids for tinnitus. While this may increase hearing levels and might give the feeling that it is helpful for tinnitus – this is again nothing that can cause your system to heal. This makes you dependant on the hearing aid and as good as it can get. Hearing aids can be expensive too. And when not offering a permanent solution, it doesn’t make sense looking at them for the cure.
- One of the most common things that we have seen practitioners do to patients is to prescribe them neuro-suppressants as a treatment for tinnitus. Understand that these neuro-suppressants suppress the activity of the nervous system so that the patient no longer has the ability to hear sound by subduing his senses. Additionally, neuro-suppressants are known to have dangerous side effects such as:
Mental/mood changes (such as restlessness, confusion), fast/irregular heartbeat, shaking (tremor), difficulty urinating, kidney stones, dry mouth, drowsiness, tiredness, migraine, prostate enlargement etc.
Essentially they do not help heal the first condition and in turn cause 15 different conditions additionally. Hence you see how harmful these drugs are.
Tinnitus Sound Therapy –
in this technique amplified sound from hearing aids, environmental influences, music, or noise generators can help minimize the contrast between the buzzing or ringing of tinnitus and the surrounding sound environment. However, just to pump up the volume of other sounds to subdue the tinnitus sound is not a solution. Over a period of time the tinnitus sound will overtake this sound and then it will become a major concern.
Relaxation exercises –
Stress can often make tinnitus worse. Read a book, go for a walk, and practice breathing techniques and relaxation exercises. While relaxation exercises are a good source of reducing stress, they are helpful in reducing tinnitus, but can in no way alter the pH or remove the toxins in the ear, which is why such treatments only offer limited relief.
You need to understand that for tinnitus treatment, you need to remove the toxins in the nerve endings of the ear. This is not easy. However, Grocare has two medicines Acidim and Oronerv (previously Nervica) which can help you through the process. Acidim helps balance the pH thereby clearing the toxins around the ear and giving the hair more breathing space enhancing sound. Oronerv helps the nerve endings more receptive thereby slowly healing tinnitus.
Here’s how it works.
Once the toxins are cleared and nerve endings are rejuvenated, the tinnitus slowly disappears. However, clearing the toxins is not the only thing. It is the accumulation of toxins that caused the disease in the first place, so you need to be careful that no new toxins are accumulated in your body. But the obvious question is – how does one do that ? To do this you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This means getting up early morning and having a heavy breakfast within one hour, having a light dinner by 730PM and also that no eating or drinking any thing that can help accumulate toxins or imbalance pH. This includes items such as tea, coffee or alcohol. You may only have green tea which can help detox naturally.
Thus Oronerv and Acidim can help heal Tinnitus Naturally, without any side effects.
It is important to note that if the tinnitus is caused by any physical damage – such as an accident or a previous surgery or anything which may have damaged the ear drum permanently, Oronerv & Acidim will not be able to help in those cases.