- Free shipping above $120
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
At Grocare®, we care for you much more than you care for yourselves. Grocare®'s Respiratory kit is a research based kit designed to alleviate and control Asthma and associated symptoms.
Each 30 day Kit contains:
- Absogen® - 1 Bottle of 60 Capsules
- Abronym® - 1 Bottle of 60 Capsules
Airway inflammation and blockages is common symptom in all cases of Bronchitis, COPD & Asthma causing symptoms such as persistent cough, difficulty in breathing, dyspnoea, wheezing and sputum.
Western medicine incorporates the use of mostly Inhaled corticosteroids, Leukotriene modifiers, Combination inhalers & Theophylline in various forms over the long term whilst merely controlling the symptoms that in turn may cause various harmful side effects.
To control said conditions, there is a need to control internal inflammation & clear out the mucus & phlegm depositions.
Absogen® is a research based product based on Bhasmas (a process involving incineration & purification of extremely high quality precious gem stones). It has been studied extensively to work as a supplement that helps control anti inflammatory markers such as CRP, fibrinogen, TNF-α, IL-6 and IL-8.
Abronym® is scientifically proven to be very effective in melting away the blockages and mucus depositions (sometimes misdiagnosed as fibrosis) in the bronchial tubes and lungs cavities. Apart from being Anti Fibrotic in nature, it also has the following effects:
- Extremely Effective against respiratory disorders - owing to its intrinsic anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, antibiotic, expectorant and anti-asthmatic properties, the herbo-mineral powder holds high significance in treating the cough and flu symptoms. It also thins and loosens rheum deposits within the chest and nasal cavities and hence eases breathing and facilitates the body to get rid of mucus.
- Improves cognitive ability - Users taking Abronym® have seen improved memory, reasoning, problem-solving, and other cognitive abilities
- Shields from intestinal troubles - including parasites, harmful bacteria & chronic gastritis
Research Articles on Absogen®:
Research Articles on Abronym®:
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, GC, Vindia and their combinations on Lung fibrosis characters
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, GC, Vindia and their combinations on Renal fibrosis characters
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, GC, Vindia and their combinations on oral fibrosis characters
- Effect of Absogen, Zerilox, Abronym, Turmeric and their combinations on uterine and ovarian fibrosis characters (In Vitro)
- Effect of Abronym on Hair follicle stem cells
- Effect of Absogen and Abronym of In Vitro Sinusitis model
At Grocare, we only utilise the highest quality, natural Ayurvedic ingredients, because we believe in giving your body the very best. Every ingredient in our treatments is sourced ethically from local farmers, and combined and tested in-house, to ensure freshness, purity, and quality. We never use any chemicals, synthetic ingredients, additives, or fillers—we are all-natural—for your safety.
Every one of our product formulations are 100% safe, and come bearing minimal to no side effects. For too long people have had to worry about the negative side effects of medications & supplements, and it is our mission to provide alternative, all-natural treatments that produce only positive side effects—results, relief, and healing.
Pure, high-potency, and carefully nurtured ingredients make all the difference in the quality of a treatment.
Below are important contents that are included in the formulation.
Absogen® - 1 capsule after breakfast and 1 capsule after dinner
(in severe conditions - 2 capsules after breakfast and 2 capsules after dinner)
Abronym® - 1 capsule after breakfast and 1 capsule after dinner
Absogen® & Abronym® does not have any side effects if taken within the prescribed dosage. It can safely be consumed by persons with diabetes or high blood pressure. It does not cause any harm/ adverse effect in above cases.
Please contact us by email or phone for personalised guidance from our in-house doctors.